Conducting business on eBay can be highly profitable. The key? Finding and working with drop-shippers, which will enable you to sell their products without paying upfront for inventory. Effectively work with wholesalers, list and sell their products on eBay, and more. You'll be glad you took this course the next time you take a look at your revenue numbers.
- Access 41 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Obtain retail products at wholesale prices & drop ship them to customers
- Get a tax ID & business license to conduct business w/ US wholesalers
- Source, sell & market products internationally
- Offer top-notch customer service to gain customer loyalty
- Increase sales w/ new & repeat customer email signups
- Master selling practices to increase profits
While studying communications at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Matt Bernstein also ran a business on eBay that generated $24,000 per year. He realized that he had a passion for passing on his knowledge to students, and currently teaches people how to start and grow a part-time venture. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!