Firestore is a new, NoSQL document based technology that's changing the way developers create their apps. This course gets you up to speed with the fundamentals, as well as authentication and advanced security rules for Firestore, so you can add powerful login capabilities to your apps and keep your databases secure.
- Access 27 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to build your own apps using the new Firestore real-time database
- Add powerful login capabilities to your apps using Firebase authentication
- Learn how to create & save data to your Firestore database
- Use Firestore security features to protect your database & restrict access to authorized users
Devslopes transforms beginner students into paid professionals through curated project-based videos, interactive quizzes, and exercises. After completing each course, you will have a strong portfolio, coupled with the technical understanding to build your own custom applications. Its target students are: first-time developers, entrepreneurs who want to build their own technology startup, and current developers looking to either advance their careers or learn new technologies.
By taking Devslopes' courses, its students have been able to: get jobs as developers with amazing salaries, launch (and even sell) their technology startups, and get promotions and make substantial career changes.
Devslopes strives to teach students how to code through polished apps inspired by real-world examples. It wants its students to build projects that they are proud of, that look and operate just like apps they use in their everyday life. Devslopes is passionate about helping people reveal their hidden talents and guiding them into the exciting world of startups and programming.