Adobe Photoshop is the choice image editing software for industries as diverse as fashion and design to web and game development. Whether you're an amateur photographer interested in editing techniques, or you're aspiring to a career using Photoshop, this course will immerse you in all of the key tools available in Photoshop CS6 and CC. Through a series of mini-projects, you'll be up to speed on how to optimize Photoshop in no time.
- Access 54 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Cover Photoshop's extensive tools, from the magic wand & magic eraser to crop & brush tools
- Master Photoshop's powerful vector tools
- Learn how to navigate the Photoshop toolbar effectively
- Use the blur, sharpen & smudge tools to shape & color backgrounds
- Add text to your images to create flyers, ads, and much more
Richard Sneyd (1st Class B.A Hons.) is founder and CEO of CyberMyth Games. In the performance of his duties within the company, he must wear many hats, including that of a programmer, designer, digital 2D & 3D artist, sound designer, scriptwriter, texture artist, leader, marketer and business man.
He is also a fully registered, qualified, and highly experienced lecturer. His speciality subjects include 3D Modelling & Animation, Computer Game Programming, 2D Image Processing, Game Design, Desktop Audio, Psychology, Consumer Behavior, Human Resources & Business Management.
Richard is enthusiastic about his work, with students and colleagues noting that he is a highly dedicated and accomplished teacher. All of his courses are characterized by a steady, incremental flow of information, and a lucid teaching style which is easy to understand and follow for all.