- Access 35 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn essential core concepts through building real-world apps
- Make beautiful & functional applications using best practices
- Master creating & manipulating React Native apps
- Structure navigation & data flow
- Push your applications to production & app stores
Joshua Lyman has been developing React Native applications since version 0.11, and has used the technology to release several production applications. He is active in the RN community, helping others answer questions when possible and contributing code and example repositories to help others out. He has been developing mobile applications in general for more than four years and also spends a lot of time on both web frontend work and backend servers, scaling the full stack. He often uses React (React Native's parent counterpart) for frontend work, and runs Node and C#/.NET servers on the backend. He helps clients do UI/UX reviews and design, and works with enterprises to create line-of-business applications; he occasionally does business intelligence work for companies, slicing and dicing data.