It can be extremely difficult to launch an idea without any prior technical knowledge or a technical partner. However, as an aspiring entrepreneur, a freelancer, or a small business owner, you need to learn how to independently test and launch your ideas. In this course, you'll learn how to launch your product or app without learning how to code, recruiting a technical partner, or breaking the bank.
- Access 23 hours of content & 118 lectures 24/7
- Discover the program, Launchrock, & how to use a landing page for validation purposes
- Understand the best route for designing your app
- Wireframe like a pro w/ Balsamiq
- Learn how to find & validate the best contractors
- Get lifetime access to weekly updates w/ new tips, tricks, tools & discussions
- Bug hunt on both web & mobile w/ free tools
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, & GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.